***PLEASE ONLY FOLLOW THESE STEPS IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED HERE:
As of January 2023, you will not be able to move forward as a Ninja without completing our updated application and onboarding process.
Step 1: Go to app.biteninja.com to register.
Step 2: Register as a Ninja:
Fill out ALL fields with accurate personal information.
CREATING A PASSWORD: Passwords must contain at least 1 number. Be sure to create a secure, unique password. This is the password you will use to access your account.
Step 3: Scroll down once you have filled out all of the above fields. You will now run a speed test, upload a profile picture, and [optional] submit a recording of yourself answering the listed questions:
If you need additional help with your speed test, or help with recording on Zoom:
Step 4: Fill out the questionnaire. All questions are required.
Step 6: 2FA- Enter the Passcode sent to the phone number you provided.
“Will I be able to work shifts once I’m registered?”
- You can complete your initial Customer Service training course once you have submitted all necessary documents and information. However, you must be assigned to a restaurant and complete your brand certification before you can work a shift.
“Can’t I create an account without submitting all of this information?”
- Only approved Ninjas will have access to the Bite Ninja platform, and all required information is necessary. If you are unsure if you would like to become a Ninja or would just like more information, you can read more about the position (and apply) here.
“How do I change my email address or phone number after registering?"
- Unfortunately, Ninjas do not have the ability to change the email address associated with their account. If you just registered and haven't completed any training yet, we recommend creating a new account. Please submit a support ticket so we can remove your duplicate account. If you need to change your phone number, please submit a support ticket.
If you are unable to click Register...
- Ensure that you have correctly filled out ALL required fields. Check the following:
Passwords entered into both fields must match. This is case-sensitive. Password must contain at least 1 number.
All personal information fields are filled out correctly
Internet speed test result is filled out and screenshot has been uploaded
Profile picture has been uploaded
Each item in the questionnaire has been answered
- If you have confirmed each of these items and are still unable to click Register, please submit a support ticket by clicking the button at the top of this page.
If you did not receive the temporary passcode to verify your account...
- Please submit a support ticket with your name, email, and phone number so we can assist you.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article